Podcast: Episode 30 (Season 3, Episode 4) - "We Have Some Things We'd Like to Say"
How to Support the Podcast
If you enjoy the Clear Eyes, Full Shelves podcast, you can say thank you by enrolling in a free trial of Audible (I've been a subscriber for a year now and love it) or by clicking here the next time you're shopping on Amazon. This helps support the hosting and production costs of the podcast. And, your ratings on iTunes also give us a big assist in helping new listeners find us.
We certainly appreciate all the support, tweets, shares and all-around enthusiasm we've received for the podcast!
Books, Links & Things
- Sarah's post about BEA.
- Number of books purchased per year.
- This post and this article re: John Scalzi.
- Issues of racism in Hello I Love You.
- All about How I Met Your Mother's racist "yellowface" episode.
- The line cut from So You've Been Publicly Shamed.
- Bloggers we recommended: Nafiza, Keertana & Racquel.